• Gain clarity around your purpose and outcome.
• Aligning your purpose and outcome to your event or retreat strategy.
• Creating a 6 figure strategy that sells out your event or retreat
• Choosing a location aligned with your event or retreat goals and objectives.
• Plan out your retreat itinerary or event agenda in a way that maximizes time, value and impact.
• Using the most effective logistics techniques to save time and money while increasing profits.
• Deciding the length of the event or retreat, scheduled sessions, activities, and free time for participants.
• Negotiating with venues to get the BEST deals.
• The legal nitty gritty to eliminate risks and protect your bottom line.
• Determine the optimal price points for your retreat or event.
• How to MAXIMIZE your profits
• Develop a WINNING marketing plan to position yourself and your event or retreat offer.
• The most effective use of social media to fill your seats, and create buzz
• How to create a compelling e-mail campaign to sell out your event or retreat.
• Creating compelling copy that helps you attract your ideal client and sell out seats
• How to step into your leadership role as an event or retreat host, and create a magical experience for your attendees.
• Monetizing and creating upsell offers that add $10k, $50k or even $100k to your business.
• Wrapping up, and how to add events or retreats to your yearly business plan.
Walk away with a complete event or retreat plan including logistics, copy, marketing, sponsorships, and more, so you never have to pull your hair out wondering how the heck you’re supposed to start planning your event.
You get a step-by-step, detailed workbook to develop your plan and strategy.
Templates and resources including: How to Sell Out your Event + Retreat, 90 Days of Social Media Prompts, Retreat Planning Checklist, The PERFECT Sponsorship Pitch Deck, Legal Contracts and Documents
Feel confident about your perfectly planned event or retreat
I’m Elizabeth Sinclair, business strategist, coach and consultant and retreat company owner. I’ve held dozens of retreats and small events over the years in locations including Bali, Marrakech, Maldives, Malaysia, Boston, Florida, New York, and many other great event and retreat locations around the world. I’m also a retreat consultant and help my clients plan, price and promote their retreats and small events.
I’m Alecia May, Event + Sponsorship Strategist, Speaker and Podcast host of the 6 Figure Event. Since then, I’ve produced more than 700 events in my career, both online and offline. I have raised over $3.5 million USD in event sponsorships for 6-7 figure coaches, conferences, summits internationally
I recently took Alecia and Elizabeth’s event and retreat masterclass and I have to say WOW. These two powerhouse women provided more practical, usable information in three hours, than some entire, weeks long programs. It’s not surprising, both women are professionals in their
field with years of experience with events and retreats. I highly recommend them for all your event and retreat needs
Mary Anne Raymond
The Web Works Group
Alecia is an incredible inspiration for any woman starting or growing her business. Her skills and strategic methods stretch way beyond events and really helped me discover who my target audience is and exactly what they'll want from a live event and just total brand expansion. I HIGHLY recommend working with this awesome lady! Thanks, Alecia May for everything!
Freelancer / Digital Nomad
Alecia is such a gem!! When myself and two colleagues of mine were inspired to create a joint retreat for our tribes, we had NO idea where to begin...but a friend recommended Alecia and after one conversation with her, we KNEW she was the key to making our retreat exactly what we dreamed it to be. Since then she has been amazing at researching the venues we desire, and bringing up all the key points we likely would have overlooked. Alecia is clearly brilliant at what she does, and I look forward to working with her more!
Dream Business Coach + Mentor
The retreat was transformational for me. In addition to learning everything about events and retreats such as logistics, to maximizing profits, and filling spots, I bonded with so many amazing women with interesting and unique event and retreat ideas and goals. Alecia and Elizabeth made me see what is possible and I left with a solid plan in place. I’ve also sold out my first retreat at Jeju Island for January 2020.
I had the best time ever in Bali with Elizabeth and Alecia May. Their knowledge and experience with retreats and events helped me tremendously in ironing out some sticky spots with my weekend events for women undergoing cancer treatment. As a professional makeup artist I donate some of my time to women who are fighting cancer to help them with makeup and hair. I’ve always wanted to create weened long workshops to offer makeup and hair help to these women and offer them the chance to bond with and gain support from others fighting to kick cancer’s behind. Since the retreat I have sold out my first weekend workshop and have a waiting list for my second!